Back To Top

just remember your God ..!

Kamis, 04 April 2013

what's LOVE ?


What is love?

something difficult ..
difficult to obtain ..
difficult to maintain ..
difficult to give up ..
and hard to forget ..

I asked at one another ..
What is Love?

love it makes me hurt ..
love it makes me sick ..
I hate the name of love ..
and love was never fair to me ..

I still can not believe ..
I asked the others ..
What is love?

Love is received ..
He understands what it is ..
though it has been hurt ..

the other answer ..
love is not unreasonable ..
if you believe .. go on ..
but if thou doubt, stop ..

love is always different in my eyes ..
and once again I ask ..
What is Love?
love is trying ..
convince yourself to be ..
could bring a better life ..
carrying lanterns life much brighter ..
and love is when he felt in the heart ..
but he remained silent without a word ..

And What is love?

each of the lovers have a sense that he feels ..
Love is the difference:)
but, only one love is the true n sure , that is our LOVE to SWT , because , this LOVE is the same answer time i give question to  everyone.

“Janganlah hendaknya kecintaan anda terhadap sesuatu itu membuatkan anda menjadi lupa dan kebencian anda terhadap sesuatu itu membuatkan anda menjadi hancur”
- Saidina Umar Ibnul Khattab -

Leave a coment !!